SIG Talk banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
20 years from now, the "polymer/DAO" market will be the only one that exists. For Sig to survive, they need to develop DAO/DAK lines in polymer. DA/SA is already dying and will be gone in 20 more years. New production DA/SA will be outlawed within the next 10 years. All guns will be polymer, or whatever replaces it, within 20 years.

The problem isn't getting into these guns, the problem is how they did it. Sig's expertise is ONLY in the Classic P Series design from the 1980-90's. It's all they know. When the management pushed their design people to come up with smaller, lighter, more girl-friendly guns, they failed. Miserably. P250, P290, P238, P938.....all disasters. Poor designs, rushed to market, guaranteed to fail. This incompetence will not end as long as Cohen is there. Any solution must involve his departure.
How do you decide what name to post under, QuadRacer or Sig228Nut? You're not even bright enough to change the state you're posting from.

Lets see, hates the CEO and knows him by name. Recent posts on DA/SA that are just absurd

Likes to post about management pushing guns to market.

To many similarities to be a coincidence. A troll by any other name... Is still a troll.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
How do you decide what name to post under, QuadRacer or Sig228Nut? You're not even bright enough to change the state you're posting from.

Lets see, hates the CEO and knows him by name. Recent posts on DA/SA that are just absurd

Likes to post about management pushing guns to market.

To many similarities to be a coincidence. A troll by any other name... Is still a troll.
Absolutely. Hopefully this ******(s) will expire quickly. Hey mods two for the door Sig228Nut and QuadRacer need to leave forever.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Doesn't surprise me. The 250 is the only SiG I wouldn't own. The 238 was on that list until very recently. It seems the 238's bugs have been worked out.
the 250 seems to have become an embarresment for sig sauer co. for some time now.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Yet the current iteration of the P250 that i own has been running like a champ for about 1k rounds for me and a quite a few others. Traded in my Glock for one and my M&P for my second one that has about 300 through it.

It is quite interesting there have been no real pieces of data on the tests.

And to drum up a much older part of this thread...bwahahahahahahaha, metal framed guns aren't going anywhere any time in my lifetime. Frickin', moron. Ok s'all I got.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Very interesting to see so many men complain about a thing that goes boom.

Sounds to me that they should have auditioned for that one part in "Silence of the Lambs" that part we all wish we could erase from our memory... yeah.. you know which one. (buffalo bill dance)

Anyway... I bet I could ruin anyones weekend with my P250 Full size .45 with a 4.7inch barrel just as much as one of the "Classics" could.:lol: But I guess the P250 is just a toy for kids and is really wimpy.

·
Registered
760 Posts
It amazes me that if you start a thread bashing a gun, it attracts posts of people bitching about that gun and everything about it...
If you start a thread praising the same gun, it attracts posts of people bragging about there guns and every model of it...

The P250 in all models imo has proven itself.
There were far less teething issues with the p250 than with the p938 (from what i've read here) and the 938 is still praised by most users.

The biggest issue with the p250 is the trigger. If you don't like a DAO trigger, don't buy a p250.

For me, I love DAO for edc. And as soon as I can find one, my next hg will be a P250sc .45 for edc rotation. Well, unless I happen to run into a good used P220compact for a good price...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I understand why the canceled.

I own a Sig p229 and am thinking of using it as a sinker next time I go fishing. This is without a doubt the worst gun I have ever owned.

It is back at the factory for the 2nd time in a month and I hope it gets lost in the mail.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.