SIG Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any experience/comments/etc about it? Their range ammo looks very nice (frangible), but is a bit spendier than I would consider. However, their personal defense ammo is built around a very interesting idea. I can't tell if it is marketing bunk or niche amazing.

Anyone have any experience with any of their stuff and the ability to shed some light?

·
Banned
6,286 Posts
I don't know much about PolyCase, but I'm not a fan of frangible ammunition. I tend to stick with what I know works. A lot of these new ammo companies come and go, but that doesn't necessarily mean what they've developed is bad. Again, I just tend to stick with what I know works.

·
Registered
799 Posts
I agree on the frangible bullets training ammo - too expensive for just training. Only advantage is the weight is about the same as their ARX SD ammo, so you can experience the same POA/POI results. I reload 9mm, and I've loaded some 90gr bullets to practice for using the Polycase ARX SD ammo, vs the 124 or 147gr I normally use for 9mm SD.

I do like the Inceptor ARX SD ammo. I got some for both my 9mm and 380. It shoots very well; it is fast. The ARX 9mm has some good ratings at Ammo Quest and there are reviews on YouTube - just Goggle it. The ratings aren't as high for the 380 ARX in Ammo Quest - Precision One is their top pick for 380, and that is what I use in my P238.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.