Wood Computer data storage Gadget Data storage device Flash memory

Product Air gun Trigger Font Gun barrel

Calipers Toy Wood Trigger Airplane

P320 Plus-Zero in 3 flavors.

Weight:

• Aluminum: 28g (1oz)
  • Steel: 48g (1.7oz) ....IDPA LEGAL!
  • Brass: 85g (3oz)
Factory Plastic base pad is only 7g (0.35oz)

Designed specifically to work with X5 or AXG magwells. However can be used also on pistols without a magwell.

I decided to go All out and chunky with my personal P320 AXG build.

·
Registered
330 Posts
View attachment 427352

View attachment 427356

View attachment 427357

P320 Plus-Zero in 3 flavors.

Weight:

• Aluminum: 28g (1oz)
  • Steel: 48g (1.7oz) ....IDPA LEGAL!
  • Brass: 85g (3oz)
Factory Plastic base pad is only 7g (0.35oz)

Designed specifically to work with X5 or AXG magwells. However can be used also on pistols without a magwell.

I decided to go All out and chunky with my personal P320 AXG build.
I'm headed overseas next month for a few years and so I decided to pick up one last project just for fun, a Sig AXG Pro and chunk it out. So far it's got your brass grips and guide rod. I've got a couple of your brass Plus 0 base plates on the way along with a Gas Pedal from Sig. Hopefully I'll get that Stamps email soon. If your steel back straps get back in stock in time I'll throw one of those on too. Right now it's sitting at around 41.5 oz vs 35.4 stock.

Attachments

·
Vendor
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm headed overseas next month for a few years and so I decided to pick up one last project just for fun, a Sig AXG Pro and chunk it out. So far it's got your brass grips and guide rod. I've got a couple of your brass Plus 0 base plates on the way along with a Gas Pedal from Sig. Hopefully I'll get that Stamps email soon. If your steel back straps get back in stock in time I'll throw one of those on too. Right now it's sitting at around 41.5 oz vs 35.4 stock.

AXG Steel back straps are already in the nitride facility and will be in on Wednesday.

·
Vendor
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
541 Posts
I'll be adding a brass backstrap and baseplate to mine as well

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Plant Gun accessory

·
Registered
330 Posts
Might have been the last time I get to shoot it before I store everything for a few years but I took out the AXG Pro today and ran a couple hundred or so rounds through it. Maybe more, I honestly don’t know because it can eat a lot of ammo very quickly and runs like a sewing machine. It’s very easy to keep on target which makes sense since it’s sitting around 3 lbs with the all the AC parts and TLR1-HL that I put on it. The target is a 17 rd mag at ten yards firing as soon as the sights got back on target.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts