SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

Play in stock & receiver

464 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  ricosuave
Hello all,

Got a question first time sig 551 owner so I'm not sure of something figured I'd ask you folks. So basically I can feel play stock, when I move it back and forth it moves the receiver.. Don't know if its "Normal" since it's brand new and never been fired. Really bothers me so please let me know 馃憤
Musical instrument String instrument accessory Guitar accessory Musical instrument accessory Sleeve
See less See more
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
They all do that. It goes away when you fire it.
If it really bothers you, there鈥檚 a device available which takes out the play on the German E Gun site.
I do find your upper has a strange color, are you sure it鈥檚 brand new from Swiss?
They all do that. It goes away when you fire it.
If it really bothers you, there鈥檚 a device available which takes out the play on the German E Gun site.
I do find your upper has a strange color, are you sure it鈥檚 brand new from Swiss?
Positive! I have authentication paperwork as well.
Product Font Screenshot Software Technology

Photograph Rectangle Font Screenshot Software
See less See more
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.