SIG Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My LGS got in quite an assortment of CZs the other day (which is a rarity lately) and among the CZs he got in were a few of the Single Action only models.

Rummaged through the safe and found a few Kahrs that hadn't seen the light of day in a few years. Trading them helped this deal to be a lot sweeter.

It's a beautiful pistol. I think this one is going to be visiting CGW or CZC for some trigger work, nice grips and perhaps a FO front sight

Test target is pretty nice as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
481 Posts
Nice.

I had one. Liked most things about it but I didn't care for the long trigger reset. Thought it seemed unnecessarily long for a single action firearm.

Oh, and finding holsters for it was a pain. I thought most standard CZ 75 holsters would fit it but the front lower part of the slide is different on the SA model.

Not bashing your new purchase. It's a crazy accurate pistol and handles and shoots very well. Just didn't fit my particular needs.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
I had a CZ 75B, Matte Stainless for about 2 years. Great, accurate gun. Didn't know they made a SA only version.

Great move!

Reactions: 2tango2

·
Registered
21,628 Posts
Congratulations :cool:. I have a new TSO, my first and only, and can't wait to shoot it.

Reactions: 2tango2
1 - 7 of 7 Posts