SIG Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have repeatedly tried to post a new pic, in Forum and in Album.

It shows upside down. So I have rotated the pics 180 to post them upside down hoping for them to show right side up, NO.

What has changed? Or what am I doing wrong? I have not resorted to trying to post them sideways to troubleshoot.

Any help?

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
I have an account on PhotoBucket and upload my photos there. I can then copy a link to a photo there and paste it into a message here and it shows up just fine. The PhotoBucket account is free, but you will get email from them with 'great' offers. If it will help you I can try to create some screen shots to demonstrate the process.

Reactions: bearone2

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you tukatz,
but I have successfully posted many pics to the forum and my album. This is a new problem. My PC hasn't changed nor has my phone camera.

Something is up?

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
Gremlins!!!!!

Reactions: JustTexas

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gremlins!!!!!
As in early 1970s AMC hatchbacks?

My aunt had gold one, it had really nice tires. Don't know much about the rest of it. I owned an AMC later and it was just fine as long as you didn't expect the door handles to actually let you open the doors.

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
My father had some sort of AMC thing. The only thing I remember about it is that it had a stamped valve cover that you could NOT get to stop leaking.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My father had some sort of AMC thing. The only thing I remember about it is that it had a stamped valve cover that you could NOT get to stop leaking.
There was a lot of things about AMCs that wouldn't stop leaking. Folks down the road have an AMX, a two seat version of the Javelin. As ugly as it was, the older it gets, the better it looks. I wouldn't wanna be in charge of upkeep, I once spent $400 to replace a taillight assembly for my '65 Grand Prix.

I can't imagine finding a taillight for an AMX.

·
Registered
55,310 Posts
it depends on the orientation of the camera(phone), flip it 180 & take the same pic.

Reactions: admin

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Just trying from my phone.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
This is too complicated.
I will remain upside down for the rest of my short life.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts