SIG Talk banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
806 Posts
I believe Dropbox made a similar move a few months ago.

An interesting choice on their part, but as Richard mentioned, there are always alternatives. Postimg is quite the favourite around here.

- JB

·
Registered
314 Posts
I just got the email from them today. I hope everyone in their right mind will drop photo bucket. It is sad that a lot of good info on here will lose supporting pictures.

I just deleted my account with them, so please bear with me as I try to replace some of the pictures in my threads and post.
I've deleted a lot of the photos I put up on PB, so I am busy downloading then will jettison them.

I have a few "how to"s with links to PB so that sucks.

Reactions: Jeeper808

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
This was worth another view...:D

I've been with photobucket for years but they have been near impossible to count on the last two or so years...s'funny to me that I've never heard much from them but after removing all of my photos, I've received 3 email from them about linking photos...

No thanks Photobucket,

Bill

Reactions: bearone2

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've been uploading my images to many forums directly from my hard drive for many years (since "Village Photo" abruptly shut down several years ago right after the due date for their fee and ran off to God knows where with my money and 26,000 images - which I had backed up).

Is there a thread somewhere on this forum that explains image posting rules? Image sizing, number of images per post, etc. ?

Thanks! :)

21 - 28 of 28 Posts