SIG Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

馃帠US Army Veteran Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if and when the new peak times will be posted? I know they had the World Speed Shoot and the peak times get affected by that match, just wondering if anyone knows about new Peak times.

Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I sent a message requesting information to the Steel Challenge / USPSA kingpins for a possible answer. I'm hoping they don't change until Jan. 2022. 馃

Premium Member
I don鈥檛 think you鈥檒l get an answer here since only a few people compete. I鈥檓 surprised no one has replied to your post over at Enos.

Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don鈥檛 think you鈥檒l get an answer here since only a few people compete. I鈥檓 surprised no one has replied to your post over at Enos.
Yeah, me too - that's a tough forum to figure out. I'm hoping they don't change - the peak times are getting tough - RFPO is insane now, if they decrease it I might just as well forget any hope of advancing. Oh well, it's still fun, but a lot more fun when you get a best time.

Premium Member
Yeah, me too - that's a tough forum to figure out. I'm hoping they don't change - the peak times are getting tough - RFPO is insane now, if they decrease it I might just as well forget any hope of advancing. Oh well, it's still fun, but a lot more fun when you get a best time.
That鈥檚 so true. I watched some of the livestream of the match and the tines were insane. Kenshiro Nangata was the first to post sub-60 seconds on PCC. Unbelievable!

At least you鈥檙e still having fun. I have stop competing in USPSA bec of my hyperthyroidism and double vision. It sucks seeing two dots and two targets at the same time. What鈥檚 even harder is training myself to shoot with my dominant eye closed 馃槱. I鈥檓 so used to shooting with both eyes open.

Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those guys at Enos are pretty quiet (being nice). I was looking around the Steel Challenge forum and most of the posts are years old. I thought that forum was the leading edge of competition shooting. Also not thrilled with the fund raising goals being pushed in my face.

Premium Member
Those guys at Enos are pretty quiet (being nice). I was looking around the Steel Challenge forum and most of the posts are years old. I thought that forum was the leading edge of competition shooting. Also not thrilled with the fund raising goals being pushed in my face.
its always the same guys posting about Steel Challenge. Most of the times, it ends up arguments and the thread gets locked and removed.

I couldn鈥檛 understand the reason why Enos doesn鈥檛 want ads in the site. That鈥檚 a good source of income. There was a huge thread about it a year or two ago and as usual but nothing came out of it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts