SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P938 Trigger

4K views 29 replies 13 participants last post by  ThnkFrst 
My experience has been going from a carry Smitty BG to a carry 938 so aside from some initial non trigger related issues, I actually really like the weight of the pull on the 938. Very clean and even. I don't know that anyone is making a kit to address any pull issues on the 938s and first I've heard that there might even be one but there are some cosmetic kits out there from Galloway and Apex. I haven't fired a G43 but have no complaints on my G22. Hope you find something more to your liking but my stock 938 has a very target friendly trigger. Call Sig at 603-610 3000. They will be able to help.

This is the first rapid fire target and first rounds at 10 yards with stock 938 trigger. Too much scatter but when it comes back I'm going to slow down a bit and see what happens. Triggers are like bourbons. Everyone has their own feelings about what they like. I am an experienced but average shooter and the stock trigger seems to set up well (for me) for EDC IMHO.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.