SIG Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I upgraded from P238 and am very satisfied with my P938; however, has anyone had difficulty in drawing from the Sig holster? I have tried two now, and still tend to pull the gun and holster together off my belt. Advised Sig of this and they sent a replacement holster fast. It has the same dysfunction. This happens even with the adjustment screw removed.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I was not impressed with the holster supplied from Sig at all. I like to IWB carry and the Remora holster works best for me

·
Registered
436 Posts
I have NO idea why Sig decided to stick that POS in the box with my gun. Maybe no one would buy them, so they're giving them away for free just to get them out of the warehouse. Honestly, the holster for my Deputy Dawg Cap Gun when I was six years old was higher quality.

Sorry to have to be the one to break the news to you JimJohn, but you're going to have to shell out for a real holster.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Throw it away and get yourself a real holster in leather. Pancake, scabbard,, whatever.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I never intended to use mine, but I did stick the P938 in to check it out. It got stuck and I had to pry it out.

·
Registered
6,635 Posts
Welcome from the Heart of Dixie. I have one each that came with the P238 and P938 and they both work fine after adjusting the screw. Also had to clean out the excess plastic inside the belt clip with a hacksaw blade. They have a slight forward cant and the draw has to follow that cant.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm left handed, so I threw it away. But, yes, it was insanely tight when I tried it for shits and giggles. I was afraid I just ruined my brand new gun for no reason.

Throw it away and buy something else. I'm a fan of kydex, especially if you have a local maker that seems competent.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm left handed, so I threw it away. But, yes, it was insanely tight when I tried it for shits and giggles. I was afraid I just ruined my brand new gun for no reason.

Throw it away and buy something else. I'm a fan of kydex, especially if you have a local maker that seems competent.
I tried it too, and couldn't remove it, even with the screw out. I thought it would have marred the pistol. It's back in the box in storage.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have NO idea why Sig decided to stick that POS in the box with my gun. Maybe no one would buy them, so they're giving them away for free just to get them out of the warehouse. Honestly, the holster for my Deputy Dawg Cap Gun when I was six years old was higher quality.

Sorry to have to be the one to break the news to you JimJohn, but you're going to have to shell out for a real holster.
Both my Springfield 1911s came with the same thing, plus another one for spare mags.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Mine went in the garbage can, not even kidding. I heard they ship with trigger guard holsters now.
They might, mine BD of March2014 came with the holster.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts