SIG Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been looking for another holster for my P938. Had a kydex holster which carried well, but dug in to my side and was pretty uncomfortable. Like most we're always searching for the next most comfortable holster. I tried the N82 professional holster and ended up sending it back. Was extremely comfortable just didn't like having to twist the gun to release it. I had a hard time getting to the grip and drawing it from the holster.

So moving along I decided to try the StealthGear Ventcore. I carry IWB about the 4:30 position, and wanted something comfortable. So I carried it all day today and was pleased with how it carried. It's very comfortable and sticks close to the body. Drawing the gun is very easy as is reholstering. Price wise I think these are pretty expensive, but seem very good quality. Overall I'm happy with it so far.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Have the stealth gear for my 320 compact. Carry this gun all most everyday. Sometimes carry 938. Depends on where going and what I am wearing. 938 is pocket carry for me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That looks comfortable. I just bought a Cross Breed. So far I have only used it twice. I is fairly comfortable.

Crossbreed has been my go to for a few years now. First with my glock 27 and now for my 938.

They were having a sale recently if anyone's in the market.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I carry with the N82 Pro. Just took some practice, now the draw is muscle memory. Very comfortable and the adjustable cant is the beans. And the suede backing keeps it locked in place. Not too sure about those fasteners sticking me in the side, and it's not the size of a sub compact car door.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Crossbreed has been my go to for a few years now. First with my glock 27 and now for my 938.

They were having a sale recently if anyone's in the market.
:cool:

I'm looking at Crossbreed for my 225-A...No N82 available. Plus I got a 10% off coupon when I purchased my carry insurance.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I carry with the N82 Pro. Just took some practice, now the draw is muscle memory. Very comfortable and the adjustable cant is the beans. And the suede backing keeps it locked in place. Not too sure about those fasteners sticking me in the side, and it's not the size of a sub compact car door.

I liked that holster a lot, just never got used to the stupid twist pull. Don't know why they can't tweak it where it's just a simple draw.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I liked that holster a lot, just never got used to the stupid twist pull. Don't know why they can't tweak it where it's just a simple draw.
I think it's due to the poly-carbonate instead of Kydex. The retention is insane, and it did take a few weeks to get the draw down and now I don't even think about it. But what works for YOU is what is most important. I'm trying to avoid that box full of old holsters!

·
Registered
932 Posts
I've got three of the Stealthgear Ventcore holsters for my Kimber Ultra 45, Sig p227 and Sig P938.

I really like them. There is no break in period. So comfortable that I usually forget they are there.

I highly recommend them.

Reactions: eff1911
1 - 11 of 11 Posts