SIG Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone use the tactical development mag bases? I’m looking at the pro ledge and the extended pro ledge. Thoughts on either of these or maybe information on other magazine base pads out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
232 Posts
I used them before Magguts came out. I like them. I feel like they’re a tiny bit more flush with the grip then the stock plates.

·
Registered
37 Posts

I picked up the Tactical Development base plate for my spare factory Sig 15rd magazine to my p365 XL and I think it’s fantastic! Aside from the improved aesthetics it now fits much more better and complete into the palm of my primary grip hand. As such I now have an option to conceal carrying with the 15rd magazine in the grip as opposed to the rare occasions in which I decide to conceal carry a bigger handgun with more rounds capacity as opposed to my p365 XL my EDC.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the pinky extenders from ArmoryCraft. They look a little longer on the trigger side than the TD’s, but I like them. Prints a little bit more, but make drawing much easier.
AE36B51E-1B8D-4522-900F-8D3A071017A2.jpeg

·
Registered
Sig Sauer P365XL
6 Posts
Does anyone use the tactical development mag bases? I’m looking at the pro ledge and the extended pro ledge. Thoughts on either of these or maybe information on other magazine base pads out there.

I got 'em and love 'em. The Weaver/Picatinny Rail adapter is a nice bit of hardware as well.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have the pro ledge’s on both of my 12 round mags and they fit my hand perfectly….

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Follow-up...Bought an extended pro ledge baseplate and it made a huge difference. Will be getting more for my other magazines.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I’ve used the factory bases. The fedz Werx aluminum baseplates and the Tactical Dev mentioned here. I prefer the tactical development plates the most. The look the best and fit great at least the 12 and 15 round baseplates.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts