SIG Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings All,

I had a quick question for anyone with a P365/XL with a manual safety.

I have approximately 1000 rounds through my XL MS with no issues so far. However, I've noticed that the manual safety has begun to loosen up quite a bit. It has a slight amount of movement in both the on/off positions, but still clicks into each position and stays.

The amount of force thats needed to actuate the safety is significantly less than when I first purchased the pistol.

I'm concerned that the safety will continue to get easier to actuate to the point where it might no longer click securely into both positions. Or worse, not stay in position when firing.

Does anyone else have a lot of rounds through their manual safety 365 model? Can anyone verify that the safety won't continue to loosen up?

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have about fired about 1200-1500 rounds through my XL since I added the manual safety- So far I have not noticed any change in its operation. Much of that is during structured training doing controlled pairs with safety manipulation each time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info guys! I pulled the FCU and the detent definitely looks like it has some wear on the tip of it. However its still engaging into both positions cleanly and moving properly. I think I can chalk this up to me being overly cautious.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts