SIG Talk banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm interested in the optics ready slide. I believe the part number is 8900329. Sig is out of stock and I've not been able to find an online vendor that has any either. Anyone know where I might find one? Thanks
It's this one. When I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago from Sig, I couldn't find any other vendors with stock, so I think you'll just have to get on their notification list.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I'm interested in the optics ready slide. I believe the part number is 8900329. Sig is out of stock and I've not been able to find an online vendor that has any either. Anyone know where I might find one? Thanks
Thats a bummer. Got mine about 3 weeks ago from Sig. Don't know who else may stcok.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I replaced the romeo zero yesterday. The RMSc is much better, but it's priced accordingly. My R0 will go on my G44 if it is possible to mill the slide for it.

So far I am pleased with the Romeo Zero. Sig did send me a new one because I could not adject. Got it sited in this morning at the range. Now a happy camper!!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
It's this one. When I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago from Sig, I couldn't find any other vendors with stock, so I think you'll just have to get on their notification list.

Or call Sig and place a backorder. Be advised, you will have to pay at the time of your order but you will get one faster than waiting on the "list".

I did the same a couple of months or so ago and was pleased with the speed of my slide shipping.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I placed a backorder for the slide. For those who would like to know, they are at least 4 to 5 weeks out for new inventory.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Happy I got mine when it was still in stock. The Sig rep gave me a 10% discount to boot! Being retired, every little bit helps. Hope you get it sooner than 4-5 weeks.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts