SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled the trigger to put a optics ready 365X slide on mine P365. I have a Sig Romeo Zero coming to mount. I looked at the Spectre but long lead time plus $1199.99 MSRP changed my mine. Will get pics when I get things together.

·
Registered
810 Posts
I pulled the trigger to put a optics ready 365X slide on mine P365. I have a Sig Romeo Zero coming to mount. I looked at the Spectre but long lead time plus $1199.99 MSRP changed my mine. Will get pics when I get things together.
Right? $1199 for a P365XL Spectre! That's nuts! That is what I paid for my P320 AXG Classic. And while even that is pretty pricey for the P320, it's a whole lot more gun than the P365XL Spectre. And I don't mean that to disparage the P365 platform as I own three of them, and carry one on me most of the time.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does Sig usually give a discount from their store list price? Rep gave me 10% and free shipping.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Sig gives free shipping I think over a hundred dollars. Please post how you got the discount if you find out,

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it was the same rep I had talked to before when I sent my P226 ASE for the enhancement package. He gave me 10% that time also. This time, after discussing the options (he did the same with his 365), he offered to send me an email with details so I could contact him when I was decided. I replied to the email that I was going to buy, and he called me and got things going. Great CS in my opinion.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Wow, $1199.99 MSRP for a fancy version of a gun I purchased for $519.00. There is a sucker borne every day. I could have purchased two (one for each hand) for that price, along with ammunition. You made a wise decision not buying the Spectre.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Wow, $1199.99 MSRP for a fancy version of a gun I purchased for $519.00. There is a sucker borne every day. I could have purchased two (one for each hand) for that price along with ammunition. You made a wise decision not buying the Spectre.
But it's so pretty....
Lol

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I presume it is the same footprint as the Romeo Zero I am waiting for.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sounds good, thanks. I have my Holosun on my S&W Victory that I use for Bullseye/Precision shooting. This will be my first carry optic.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I just swapped out my P365 slide for a P365X slide and put my Holosun HS507K X2 optic on it this weekend. Everything went together great. I can't wait to get the optic zeroed and shoot it. I may have to loosen up my ShapeShift holster a tad: it's a pretty tight fit.

Reactions: MultiSync

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I just swapped out my P365 slide for a P365X slide and put my Holosun HS507K X2 optic on it this weekend. Everything went together great. I can't wait to get the optic zeroed and shoot it. I may have to loosen up my ShapeShift holster a tad: it's a pretty tight fit.
Good luck. My replacement Romeo Zero is due here Thursday. Hope to mount and get the range Friday to work on the zeroing. I kept my Muddy River Tactical holster in case I "make"
another 365 for the wife. Ordered a new one from them with the optics cut. Works fine.

·
Registered
62 Posts
My only gripe with the romeo zero is that it tends to lift the front of the optic off the slide when you tighten the screws down to the recommended 9 inlbs. The screw are located towards the back of the sight and it's plastic. :unsure: I pulled the trigger on the Shield RMSC with glass. Should be here Wednesday. I'm expecting it to be better or I'll then try the Holosun. I'll keep the romeo 0 for a backup.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm interested in the optics ready slide. I believe the part number is 8900329. Sig is out of stock and I've not been able to find an online vendor that has any either. Anyone know where I might find one? Thanks

·
Registered
62 Posts
I replaced the romeo zero yesterday. The RMSc is much better, but it's priced accordingly. My R0 will go on my G44 if it is possible to mill the slide for it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts