SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few weeks ago I bought the Wilson Combat grip to replace the stock grip, I finally found the time today to do the deed. Very easy to do the only real hitch was the Mag catch assembly but with a quick YouTube video search and done!
I like the grip angle and texture of the grip and looking forward to shooting it.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
I put the same one on my 365/380 and it’s a game changer! Really thinking about getting the XL version for my 9mm 365.

Reactions: Alloy07

·
Registered
494 Posts
Nearly every online parts vendor sells them. Personally I'm happy with the OEM grip modules, but it's nice that folks with larger hands finally have a decent option. SIG should've done it years ago.
I actually like the Sig stock XL grip module ,
Better for carry ..

·
Registered
361 Posts
I was really set on getting one of these for my P365XL, and then I ended up buying a P320 AXG Pro. That AXG made me decide I don't really want to have anymore polymer grip modules. I'm now looking to get a Icarus Precision one instead. The price is a little steep but I just like a metal frame a lot better.

·
Registered
463 Posts
A few weeks ago I bought the Wilson Combat grip to replace the stock grip,
Very cool. I have the same thing on mine, only in black. I think more people would make the change if they realized how easy it was to change out the FCU. Although the factory and Wilson modules don't LOOK substantially different, the Wilson fits my hand FAR better.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I’ve found the WC grip module is a little to aggressive/abrasive for IWB. It’s getting pretty hot in AZ and the WC grip IWB without a t-shirt is a bit much. The cooler weather (yes it does get below 100 degrees at times) it isn’t bad. Overall, the dimensions of the WC are pretty good.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I’ve found the WC grip module is a little to aggressive/abrasive for IWB. It’s getting pretty hot in AZ and the WC grip IWB without a t-shirt is a bit much. The cooler weather (yes it does get below 100 degrees at times) it isn’t bad. Overall, the dimensions of the WC are pretty good.
I like it at the range but I will put stock XL module on when carry ..

Reactions: TBL004
1 - 20 of 28 Posts