SIG Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
P365XL
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use one on their 365 and if so likes and dislikes, does it help with muzzle flip at all?

·
Registered
241 Posts
I've used one in a Glock 19 as well as a Glock 43X/Glock 48 (both.)

Yes, it helps with recoil flip and muzzle rise, especially with multiple fast follow on shots (such as during a USPSA match trying to catch a couple quick Alphas on a close target).

As I recall, the difference in RSA weights between stock plastic Glock and the Tungsten RSA is not as much as they claim. I believe the delta was only 0.7 oz, comparing both. Now, this isn't a huge amount but it does make a difference. In particular, the felt recoil of the G43X was pretty snappy, and adding a tungsten guide rod helped me tame it a bit to be tolerable.

If there is a tungsten guide rod for the P365, I would guess that yes, you would feel the difference.

·
Premium Member
US Army Veteran
1,111 Posts
Seems like there was a previous post or two like this. I think you will find opinions on both sides. I like them and have them in my 226 competition guns, but haven't tried them in my 365 - don't need any extra weight.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Too many reports of Tungsten rods breaking for me to go down that creek on a carry gun, now for only a range or comp gun that may be a different matter.

·
Registered
107 Posts
No difference at all on Glock's for me save your dollars!
Most 365 and XL will work realiable if you keep them stock!

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
9,960 Posts
I've had them in several of my handguns in the past but never in any of my P365's. Never felt it was necessary.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts