SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

P365 Sights

979 Views 8 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  playbingo
New to the P365 and am not sure I like the sights.
Will give it another trip or two to the range before I make up my mind.
Anyone changed them out for another brand they love?
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Speed sight or XS big dot should do
Reactions: 1
I went with Night Fusions on the wife's P365 380 and a few of my Glocks. The factory Siglites suck. The9mm P365 has X-Ray sights which are much better but not as good as the Night Fusions but not that much to change them.
I changed my front to a Night Fusion bigger and bolder red sight.
There was just not enough contrast for me and the front sight did not "jump out" like I want it to.
Reactions: 3
I changed my front to a Night Fusion bigger and bolder red sight.
There was just not enough contrast for me and the front sight did not "jump out" like I want it to.
I go with the NF yellow in front and white back.
I used a set of XS standard dot for a while with my only complaint being the rear didn’t have tritium. I currently have a SigLite rear and a Truglow tritium fiber optic up front. I might revisit the X-ray 3s.
Went with the yellow Night Fusion for the front and also wanted to raise my poa/poi so I opted for a #8 which has a helped a bit but one of these days will likely replace the rear as well with a #10. Combat sight picture I do not prefer at all.
Reactions: 2
Yeah, I'm thinking about returning a couple of 365s to the OEM X-rays.
Like the Dawsons I've been using, but I noticed that the fiber optic was working loose. It may be that the inertia of the sight tube works against it when the slide starts and stops its brisk journey.
Originally left the OEM SIG night sights because they didn't show up well under any light condition...liked the first set of Dawsons, and went ahead ans changed another. Have a Romeo on one of the guns now; still not sure what to think of that.
Sadly, I can see the OEM Glock sights about as well as anything (maybe the only guy to say that, ever). But they're not available as aftermarket.
Moon
I changed my front sight (on both my P365's) to NightFision . Much better than the stock sights IMO, much easier to see and pickup. Interestingly, after about six months both sights went dead. I contacted NightFision and they sent replacements to me within a week. Good customer service. So far so good.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.