SIG Talk banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I don't get why red dot sights are such a big deal, especially since a nice bright Green laser grip from Crimson Trace is made for the 365. I can accurately place shots from the hip, from around a shield, or around a car's A pillar with my laser. The laser only comes on when I grip it.

How many posts must one make until you are allowed to post in the classified ads? I have the vented 365 SAS slide and barrel, which I'd like to sell or trade for a standard 365 slide.

·
Registered
946 Posts
+1 ^^^^^^^ For the P365 with CT Green Laser for Pocket Carry. However, laser is hard to pick up past SD range, especially on sunny days.
I have an HS 407K on both my P365X and P365XL that I really like. I wish it would work for pocket-carry,

I wonder when someone will try milling the SAS slot for the NEW Leupold Delta Point Micro?
Just intro'd and not yet available for P365, but I expect it will.

THIS might be low and snag-free enough for Pocket-Carry.
Especially, IF it could be milled to sit LOW into the SAS Slot!

DeltaPoint Micro (Glock)

·
Registered
2 Posts
My father purchased the P365 SAS model about 10 months ago after I purchased my P365 NRA edition. He had to get one so he went to the local dealer and bought the last P365 they had. Unfortunately, it was the SAS. My father doesn’t have the best of vision and has pretty much had “Coke Bottle” glasses his whole life. The first time on the range, he literally hated the sights. The internet is full of mixed reviews on the SAS and if I had known that he was considering that model, I would have persuaded him another direction. Our fix was to send it to Chris at Fabricated Arms in Virginia www.fabricatedarms.com. He milled the slide where the recessed sights go and WOW, did dad get a nice setup! He couldn’t be happier. We put the Holosun 507 on it. It was the perfect fix for my dad.
Thanks for the heads-up. I am finding the same problem as your dad. My SAS sights are pretty much worthless to me and I was looking for a way to mount an optic. Think I will also go with the Holosun.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up. I am finding the same problem as your dad. My SAS sights are pretty much worthless to me and I was looking for a way to mount an optic. Think I will also go with the Holosun.
Someone is selling the adapter plate on ebay but at a mark up in price. I'm personally running a red dot on my SAS.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The inexpensive adaptor plate I have seen looks like junk and puts the optic up high. Spending a few bucks more and having a gunsmith cut out the sides to mount the optic into the slide is a much better solution. The guy 365fan used will do it for $125 and should you want you can remount the Mepro FT Bullseye sight.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts