SIG Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, Nameless finally got their adapter plates is recently and I was able to grab one for my SAS.

Now, I’ll say that the ported SAS with that bullseye sight has been a 10 to 15 yard gun at best. I am able to hit a state approved target within time limits every time at 3 and 7 yards from the draw. The tough part is when things move back to the 15 and 25 yard line.The SAS just doesn’t do it for me, especially if the light is bad.

With the Holosun HS507K-X2 sight I’m hitting consistently into a 4” bullseye at 25 yards slow fire. I like it. So far, it’s reliable, clear and easy to use. I’ve got it set with the controls locked, a medium brightness and “Shake Awake” enabled. With the long battery life (it should run for ~5 years, I don’t care if it stays on all the time (it’s set to shut off after an hour of no movement).

Here it is:

Sight picture looks like this: (Apologies; big blob red dot. Looks better in person!) Cheap iPhone!

I’m not getting any crap on the front face of the sight from the slide’s ports. My Galco OWB P365 holster still fits, even with the new sight. I’m planning on getting Urban Carry’s new Lock Leather OWB and IWB holsters for the SAS with an optic when they become available. Finally, I took a Don Hume pocket holster and did a little surgery to accommodate the sight. Work fine / last long time as they say:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice, I personally went with the Romeo Zero for my SAS. Although I'm off to a bad start as I couldn't get it to adjust windage so I gave Sig a call and they sent me a brand new one no questions asked. Good service.

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
11,722 Posts
Very nice and good shooting.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Very good shooting! I never train at those distances with my p365. What is a state approved target and what are the time limits?

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
No expert shooter but does the job at 15 yards away. Sig 365LIMA Green dot so works well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts