SIG Talk banner

P365 Picture thread

285618 1132
Didn’t see one..

1081 - 1100 of 1133 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Tinman517, which Olight is that on your P365 and is that with the Recover Tactical rail??
That's an Olight Baldr Mini mounted on a P365x Macro, which comes with a 1913 rail. On my P365x with the proprietary Sig rail, I have the same Baldr Mini mounted using a Tactical Development conversion rail to afford 1913 type attachments.

·
Registered
Variety is what I really enjoy. Sigs being first!
4,717 Posts
OK. I’ll play.
My two most recent Sigs are P365’s. (Yes, I was late to jump on this platform)!
But, it’s all good. These things shoot pretty well. They certainly punch above their weight!
My X-Macro, I added a Swampfox Sentinel RDS. (Yes, I know where they are manufactured, but they have performed well for me).
My XL, I added a Wilson Combat grip module and “pinky” extensions on the 12 round mags.
Now back to the range! 😎
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal
Air gun Trigger Grey Gun barrel Composite material

·
Registered
295 Posts
OK. I’ll play.
My two most recent Sigs are P365’s. (Yes, I was late to jump on this platform)!
But, it’s all good. These things shoot pretty well. They certainly punch above their weight!
My X-Macro, I added a Swampfox Sentinel RDS. (Yes, I know where they are manufactured, but they have performed well for me).
My XL, I added a Wilson Combat grip module and “pinky” extensions on the 12 round mags.
Now back to the range! 😎 View attachment 481442 View attachment 481443
Are you happy with the Wilson combat grip? I'm thinking about adding one to my 365.

·
Registered
183 Posts
1081 - 1100 of 1133 Posts