SIG Talk banner
801 - 820 of 855 Posts

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
P365X rapid fire “El Presidente” shooting drill from ten yards double tap (9mm 124gr +P) from AIWB draw. The target was the marker drawn small dot below the two holes (pistol red dot is sighted in for 25 yards). Qmasterarms custom.

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Font Gun accessory

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sans the leather.
View attachment 429962
Nice. I have the Gray Guns Sniper Gray module on my P365. What Ameriglo sight model number are those? Is the rear sight flush or does it hang over the rear of the slide? Can you post another pic showing the rear sight? I just ordered the Ameriglo orange front Spartan sight, but wasn’t sure if the rear sight would fit flush. Thanks

·
Registered
358 Posts
Nice. I have the Gray Guns Sniper Gray module on my P365. What Ameriglo sight model number are those? Is the rear sight flush or does it hang over the rear of the slide? Can you post another pic showing the rear sight? I just ordered the Ameriglo orange front Spartan sight, but wasn’t sure if the rear sight would fit flush. Thanks
Here's a post of mine on the sights...Ameriglo CAP SG-614.

These are my favorite sights and I have them on most of my carry guns. The rear is flush. They only offer them in #8/#8 AFAIK.

801 - 820 of 855 Posts