SIG Talk banner
781 - 800 of 855 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
The installation instructions sounded ridiculous to me but they are needed. Of course, it was slightly embarrasing when my wife saw me in the bathroom ripping a sliver of the packaging off with the hair dryer and bottle of windex in front of me. I was like, trust me, this is what they say to do. :LOL:
LMAO, Installed mine today. Almost sliced my hand cutting up the package. Almost boiled my pinky heating the water. What worked was shoving it on with some windex to lube it. Just patiently work it on.👳🏼‍♂️

·
Registered
182 Posts
Finally completed my P365 build. The very last piece to the puzzle is the PMM Comp. I really like the Icarus Precision Elite Grip texture. Range TIME!
Awesome build! I can't imagine the time you needed to complete that. Those parts are hard to come by. Be sure to report back after the range. Are you planning on making it part of your daily carry rotation? If so, which holster are you using?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did some things to my X tonight. This is my primary carry.

Armory Craft Sniper Grey Grip and Pinky Extension
True Precision Barrel
Lasermax Gripsense Green

I have a factory 15-round mag coming but will not likely carry with it. Waiting for my local gunsmith to tell me he's ready to do some millwork to the slide...will cerakote it some other color at that point too.

Electronic instrument Musical instrument accessory Automotive design Camera Office equipment

Font Monochrome photography Monochrome Machine Pattern

Guitar accessory Font Electronic instrument Musical instrument accessory Electronic device

·
Registered
4 Posts
Air gun Trigger Machine gun Line Font

sup gents finally picked up a zev slide for my 365xl, seems like common iron sight choices are the trijicon hd and hd xr, does anyone have a sight picture of em? and are yall able to witness all three tritium tubes? thx much!

·
Registered
41 Posts
View attachment 425576

sup gents finally picked up a zev slide for my 365xl, seems like common iron sight choices are the trijicon hd and hd xr, does anyone have a sight picture of em? and are yall able to witness all three tritium tubes? thx much!
Might be wrong topic to ask, but I’ve seen many posts with non-stock slides. Are there benefits to changing out the factory Sig slide? I’m somewhat a newbie when it comes to my 365 and I’ve only added a hogue grip. I’m running the 365XL so far with no optic. I’ve had it for less than a year and I’ve only put about 100 rounds through it so far. Just curious, thanks. Looks great though!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Might be wrong topic to ask, but I’ve seen many posts with non-stock slides. Are there benefits to changing out the factory Sig slide? I’m somewhat a newbie when it comes to my 365 and I’ve only added a hogue grip. I’m running the 365XL so far with no optic. I’ve had it for less than a year and I’ve only put about 100 rounds through it so far. Just curious, thanks. Looks great though!
man i was in the same boat couple weeks back, only difference to me is that i run a holosun 507k on my 365xl and the stock slide’s iron sights cowitness doesn’t allow me to pick it up as easily as I prefer. sig does a killer job on their stock stuff, honestly unless its for the gram or running an optic i wouldnt recommend switching out the slide at all. iirc stock coating is much more durable than the aftermarket pvd.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exterior Toy Gas

They barely co-witness, but they are still useable (Trijicon HD). I actually prefer it this way so they clutter the red dot as little as possible, yet are still useable, but to each their own. I could see some people liking them a bit taller than they are.

·
Registered
4 Posts
View attachment 425580

They barely co-witness, but they are still useable (Trijicon HD). I actually prefer it this way so they clutter the red dot as little as possible, yet are still useable, but to each their own. I could see some people liking them a bit taller than they are.
much appreciated sir tis exactly how i want my setup to be, order placed:) im running the exact opposite setup, rds with yellow/green front sight

·
Registered
182 Posts
much appreciated sir tis exactly how i want my setup to be, order placed:) im running the exact opposite setup, rds with yellow/green front sight
I have #6 front (0.40 / 5.88mm (0.230 inches)) and #8 front (9mm / 5.60mm (0.220 inches)) on Zev slides. I can't really tell the difference between the two when looking down on them, although the #6 is barely taller, which I would prefer between the two, but either way you'll still be able to use your irons. The one in the pic is the #8 (shorter one).

·
Registered
41 Posts
man i was in the same boat couple weeks back, only difference to me is that i run a holosun 507k on my 365xl and the stock slide’s iron sights cowitness doesn’t allow me to pick it up as easily as I prefer. sig does a killer job on their stock stuff, honestly unless its for the gram or running an optic i wouldnt recommend switching out the slide at all. iirc stock coating is much more durable than the aftermarket pvd.
That makes a lot of sense. I’m not that advanced yet but have been considering a dot on the XL. Thanks for your reply, and enjoy!

781 - 800 of 855 Posts