SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ordered a P365 and they said 5 month wait. Anyone else have a long wait for the gun you want?
I just wanted to update my post.
I received my p365 tacpac in 2 months. So not as long as they thought. I'm happy now. Now we just need ammo prices go down and supply to go up.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Lots of them on Gun Broker and Arms List.

Reactions: halfmoonclip

·
Registered
7,027 Posts
The wait will be worth it. :)

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
9,130 Posts
I've never waited that long for a handgun. Don't think I would have the patience for that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
That sounds long .. but most LGS around me don’t have them. When they get them they go quick. My guy at the LGS said it’s a combo of 3 things: 1.) sig had a lot of employees just take the government shutdown money vs working 2.) they have production goals for contracts on the 320 they have to hit. That is probably their biggest profit center for guns with the army and leo contracts. 3.) high demand for guns.

I would suggest going to gun stores first thing in the AM right when they open and hope you get lucky. Good luck.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Osage had 80 about three weeks ago under the APP program. That 80 were gone in six hours. Luckily I grabbed one. Before that they quoted 90 to 120 days. They said that them come in batches without notification of pending arrival. So there's that. GB prices are through the roof and not worth it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I ordered a 365XL from my lgs on the 21st of August and was told 4 months. Over 4 weeks and still waiting so maybe so. I ordered a manual safety model and I’m thinking the wait may be even longer for that flavor.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
The LGS/range I work at part-time had about 4 P365 Tac-Pacs when we closed up last night. Try CalibersUSA.com They all have the manual safety. After playing around with the manual safety, I am not a fan of it since the levers do not have enough area/"paddle" to press off - or on - decisively, esp. with the support (Left) hand thumb. It's a 2-handed operation - and I'm a 1911 guy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Lucky at cabelas..

I ordered a P365 and they said 5 month wait. Anyone else have a long wait for the gun you want?
Doesn’t help you, but I think I lucked out. Last Monday, on cabelas.com (9/14), I saw a P365 available for shipping (to local store), so I ordered it just to see how long it would take. I wasn’t expecting it quickly. On Wednesday 9/16, got the email it is ready for pickup. (maybe I should have bought a lotto ticket that day...)

Interestingly, I went to my LGS on Friday to throw a few rounds through it, and was shocked to see a P365 (silver slide) in stock! They haven’t had much of a selection of any pistols in recent weeks.

So, maybe just a lucky couple P365 sightings this week, or perhaps they are out there...

I’d keep looking, while you are waiting... (I ordered an M17 back in June from Brownells, and it was still on backorder when I cancelled mid August, when I found an M18 in stock at another store.)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Walked into my LGS yesterday to pick up a transfer (SCAR 20S 6.5 Creedmoor) and they had a couple of standards in the case as well as several XL and SAS. Figured I was paying for the background anyway, so I picked up a standard to replace the XL I traded (didn’t care for the long slide).

·
Registered
102 Posts
I just picked up a p365 bxr(X-ray sites and 2 mags) for 529 at basspro online for delivery to local store tomorrow. I decided I wanted a 2nd p365 early least week, but gunbroker prices were crazy. So I stalked the Basspro page every few hours for a day and a few turned up.. I passed on a manual safely model, and on a two tone, and then a basic(1 mag, no sig lites) before seeing the model I bought the next day. They must only post 1 for sale at a time, because the ones available disappear quick then there is nothing.

·
Registered
13 Posts
6 weeks ago I went into Field and Stream looking for one. They had "alot" of non-ms models available for $549.99. I asked when they were getting the ms version in. 2 workers at the counter laughed and said it would be several months. 2 days later I went back to purchase the non ms model with the hopes of buying the conversion. There was a ms version on display. They just got 8 in that morning. I ended up buying one. They priced matched an online (out of stock) price for $489. When I was leaving I looked at my receipt and it said I had also just earned $50 in rewards. My take away is that they have no idea when they are getting them in.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I bought one of those rare P365 finds 4 weeks ago. Added the MS from Osage.. put a little over 100 rounds thru it..turns out, I don't really care for it all that much. . I much prefer my XL. I'm contemplating putting it up for sale. Do you think it'll grow on me if I keep it?

·
Premium Member
2,800 Posts
Skyviking said about a P365 Manual Safety..

It's a 2-handed operation
I have a Left Side only Manual Safety on my P365.
I find it easy to Engage & Disengage the Manual Safety...Just Saying..

It was probably stiffest when first installed.

·
Registered
68 Posts
The LGS/range I work at part-time had about 4 P365 Tac-Pacs when we closed up last night. Try CalibersUSA.com They all have the manual safety. After playing around with the manual safety, I am not a fan of it since the levers do not have enough area/"paddle" to press off - or on - decisively, esp. with the support (Left) hand thumb. It's a 2-handed operation - and I'm a 1911 guy.
I am currently carrying a S&W Shield 2.0 w the tiny safety and have engrained that into my training routine. No worries. If you have used the Shield, you know exactly what I’m talking about. The safety on the 365XL is like a baseball bat compared to what I’m used to.

·
Registered
76 Posts
This is why a good relationship with your gun shop helps. I buy from him over the years and not online or wherever the cheapest price was. They have standing orders and when some came in I got one as did a few others. They never even made it to the shelf for sale.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I found that you can find them on SCHEELS.COM at one of their many stores. Even though their site says pick up only, they will ship to your local FFL. You need to scan all their stores to find the one that has a P 365 currently in stock for sale. Unless it is sold tonight it appears that one is available at the GREAT FALLS SCHEELS.

IMG_7936.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
207 Posts
I was hanging out at the LGS few Saturdays ago when a customer did not pick up his XL MS, that's how I got mine on the spot. Dealer asked: You want it...They have 120 days backorder and with compliant mags even lots longer.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts