SIG Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, my name is Steve and Im in Tennessee, just bought a P365 with manual safety, have been a Glock owner all my life but really wanted to get into Sig , so many questions, I have the 12 round mag I bought seperately , Im assuming you have to take the base plate off and replace with the extension that came with it? also Ive noticed when the slide is racked it stays in locked position with mty mag, is this normal? as stated Im very new to Sig , Glocks are different as they will go into battery with mag or no mag , loaded or unloaded , Ill be the first to tell you I have not read the manual yet and that is next step , Im very excited about this gun , seems to be the perfect EDC gun Ive been looking for , till now Ive carrying the G19, G23 , and recently the G43X , Im hopeful this P365 will become my go to EDC , any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks in advance

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
thanks for all the replies! what I was speaking of was not after mag had been emptied after firing , but with an mty magazine loaded the slide will not close , after reading through the manual several times and "living" with the gun for a week Ive learned quite a bit, but still have a long way to go , Ive definitely noticed a big difference between Glock and Sig as far as filed stripping , also noticed a more than usual amount of lube left from the factory, more so than Glocks, but all in all I really like this P365 , now Im trying to find the most comfortable holster I can find , my preferred carry is back of hip as appendix carry is not my cup of tea , now if I could just get enough ammo , I noticed someone had mentioned always use good ammo which is the case for most quality firearms, however has anyone had issues with reloads for range use? thanks again for the replies , Im right on the georgia-tennessee line , and yes ROLL TIDE

1 - 2 of 2 Posts