SIG Talk banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Apparently when Sig revamped the XL slide and gave it an independent rear sight, they dropped the "L". My older XL has the "XL" but the one I picked up last week only says "X".

Guess it was a cost saving measure to compensate for cutting out the dovetail for the rear sight. Some bean counter probably said "you can have the "L" or the dovetail but the budget won't let you have both".

Not really thrilled with the change but like having an independent rear sight.
YEP....100% correct !

· Registered
461 Posts
Marketing knows that American love options.
1 Fire Control Unit for all the configurations
1 basic Grip Module for all the configurations
And many P365 enthusiasts want at least one of each configuration.
So instead of selling one, maybe two, to a buyer, they have to potential of selling up to 15 to a buyer.
Marketing in the American culture.

I stopped buying P365s when they came out with the X-Macro two weeks after I purchased an XL Since then, Sig has released many more configurations. I saw a P365 with a grey Sig grip module. Looked nice but No Way I'm Buying Another Until They Stop This Onslaught. There are too many configurations now, IMHO.

· Registered
102 Posts
So instead of selling one, maybe two, to a buyer, they have to potential of selling up to 15 to a buyer.

I stopped buying P365s when they came out with the X-Macro two weeks after I purchased an XL Since then, Sig has released many more configurations. I saw a P365 with a grey Sig grip module. Looked nice but No Way I'm Buying Another Until They Stop This Onslaught. There are too many configurations now, IMHO.
Sort of like Apple products, the day I buy a new phone or computer, they release something new.

· Premium Member
118 Posts

Since you can only shoot one FCU at a time you only need one, but you need to have different grips and slides for every season and situation!

· Registered
881 Posts
Since you can only shoot one FCU at a time you only need one, but you need to have different grips and slides for every season and situation!
I'm more of a "2 is 1, and 1 is none" kind of a gun owner. And for me personally, I prefer to keep a carry gun as it is, and don't disassemble it a lot - I rotate them about once a year (re-verify reliability at that time too). Then the others I can tinker with without raising any questions about the reliability of what i choose for personal protection. But hey, that's me, and YMMV.

· Registered
3 Posts
Im a little ticked because I was about to EDC a compact p320 I bought, and they release news on the xmacro. I wanted something larger than an XL so I ordered the xmacro. I could care less for the comp on it, and now they release this so I'll have to figure out how to get by hands on the slide/barrel I guess. If theres anyway to find out on local classifieds on a swap anyone would want to do that would be awesome. To me the comp isn't needed

· Registered
1,492 Posts
Im a little ticked because I was about to EDC a compact p320 I bought, and they release news on the xmacro. I wanted something larger than an XL so I ordered the xmacro. I could care less for the comp on it, and now they release this so I'll have to figure out how to get by hands on the slide/barrel I guess. If theres anyway to find out on local classifieds on a swap anyone would want to do that would be awesome. To me the comp isn't needed
I ordered one of these in November for $390:

I don't see it in stock many places but you might luck out and find one. It's possible Sig discontinued it, which is why stock is drying up; I'm not sure. This is what I used to complete a "Macro" using a grip module and my P365X fcu. I sold off the two 12 round mags and XL grip module it came with, since all I wanted was the slide, barrel and RSA.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Revolver Gun accessory

· Registered
137 Posts
Update: went out to the range and shot about 200-250 round to get everything sighted in and get a feel for it. Gun shoots really well after first box. Recoil impulse is much less than I expected and trigger doesn't snag my large finger like shadow systems did. 9/10 overall feel and input on the gun with regular 115gr range ammo. Gun becomes 10/10 when paired with the TLR-7 sub/1913 railed and +P federal 124gr HST put about 100 rounds of the federal and 100 Speer GoldDot 124gr +p. Difference in shooting the range ammo in this gun vs the defensive ammo is night and day. I do shoot regularly at about 500 rounds every 3 or so weeks mainly with Glocks and 1911s but this thing today is the best of both worlds.

10/10 recommend people shooting this with the +p Speer GoldDot feels like a whole new gun. Tha k you all again for the input on this post.
You've been Siged.

· Registered
96 Posts
There are slight differences between the X-Macro TacOps and the X-Macro LE. Besides coming with four mags, the TacOps has an extended slide release. Does the LE version of X-Macro come with the standard P365 slide release or extended?

41 - 56 of 56 Posts