SIG Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for a new P365 IWB holster. After researching the forums I have it narrowed down to the Kusiak old fashioned.

I like the idea of an adjustable cant, buy I am hesitant to get the tuckable option because it looks like the adjustable cant clip would rotate due to the single screw mount. I don’t want the clip rotating or becoming loose when wearing it. For anyone who has this in the tuckable version, how solid is the clip when tightened down? Does it ever loosen up or rotate when wearing it or is this a non issue? Thanks for any insight you have on this.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I am in the market for a new P365 IWB holster. After researching the forums I have it narrowed down to the Kusiak old fashioned.

I like the idea of an adjustable cant, buy I am hesitant to get the tuckable option because it looks like the adjustable cant clip would rotate due to the single screw mount. I don’t want the clip rotating or becoming loose when wearing it. For anyone who has this in the tuckable version, how solid is the clip when tightened down? Does it ever loosen up or rotate when wearing it or is this a non issue? Thanks for any insight you have on this.
It is exceedingly tight. It is not going anywhere unless you take the hex key to it and loosen it. I have two, one for my P365 and one for my XL. Those things are on there and they're not coming loose under normal usage.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks alot for the information. That is exactly what I was hoping to hear. I'll be placing my order tonight with the tuckable version. The holster just looks classy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts