1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Field Strip​

Clean and Lubricate​

Magazine Release Button Removal/Swap​
(This is a P320 video but the steps are exactly the same)​

Sight Removal and Installation
(Using MGW Sight Pusher (the Wheeler works essentially the same) on P320 - Process is the same for P365)​

Striker Replacement​

P365 Gray Guns Flat Trigger Installation​

P365 Armory Craft Flat Trigger Installation​

Complete Disassembly​

Complete Reassembly​

Trigger Job Instructions​

Registered
Awesome job to those that put this together. Gives a great reference when anything is needed on the gun. Only comment I have is that it might be nice to have a video showing how to polish the trigger as well to remove any grainy feeling during the pull.

Administrator
Discussion Starter #4
A trigger job video is now in the original post

Premium Member
Is there a video showing how to replace the base plates on the 12 and 15 round P365 mags to fit the P365XL?

Thanks,

Registered
A superb job of displaying very informative videos that many people will benefit from. Thank you very much.

Registered
Thanks for taking the time to put all that together. I was a little curious. The manual that came with it says not to lubricate the striker. It may cause a light strike. Has that been a issue? A light strike being caused by lubricating that is.

Registered
365 SAS
Nice video collection !! Is there a Field Strip & Clean/Lube video for the SAS ? Minor differences but just wondering. Thanks!
Hi, new to my SAS and don't have a ton of experience disassembling semis, so looking for this. I wasn't real happy the owner's guide didn't really address. I had a bit of trouble getting the slide back on and hope to get some better instructions for the next time. Thanks!
Beth

Administrator
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for taking the time to put all that together. I was a little curious. The manual that came with it says not to lubricate the striker. It may cause a light strike. Has that been a issue? A light strike being caused by lubricating that is.
Sig states that you should NOT lubricate the striker or the striker channel with anything. I've got over 5k rounds through my P365 and I've followed that advice since day one.

Administrator
Discussion Starter #16
Hi, new to my SAS and don't have a ton of experience disassembling semis, so looking for this. I wasn't real happy the owner's guide didn't really address. I had a bit of trouble getting the slide back on and hope to get some better instructions for the next time. Thanks!
Beth
Welcome to SigTalk! Your trouble is likely because the take down lever wasn't fully pushed forward. You have to make sure that you push and hold it is as far forward as possible so that the slide "glides" over it.

Registered
Beth
Welcome to ST and congrats on owning a p365! (y)

Registered
365 SAS
Thank you, that non-snag lever is a bit tricky for me still. I'm wishing I hadn't opted for SAS now, after this,, and especially after my first day at the range, consistent off-center. I'm no expert marksman by any stretch, so I need a lot more time with this little cutie before I can determine it isn't my technique with a subcompact, but given it was the same spot I was hitting, I have to wonder if the site needs adjusted.
Thanks for the welcome and support.
Beth

Administrator
Discussion Starter #19
You know...I read right over the fact that you have an SAS. Must be too early it in the am still :) The take down lever is not the same as on the regular P365. So...take a look at this video, fast forward to 8:15 and it will show you how it works. Additionally, many owners have complained about the SAS sights. There are few threads about this in the this P365 forum.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts