SIG Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first range day today with my March 3, production.
No failures.
Picture attached of two casings.
Freedom munitions round nose. Luger9mm.
Full clean afterwards. No marks on barrel.
When reloading 10 round magazines I had some difficulty putting in rounds. They seem to get caught up on each other when loading. Have to take one round out and push in hard to get them set within the magazine.
When putting a loaded magazine in with slide back, goes in easily. When put it in with slide normal, hard to put in magazine. Must push hard/hit it in.
Happy with it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
12,118 Posts
How did the actual shooting part go?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How did the actual shooting part go?
Good handling. Aiming/precision was good. Was shooting different pistols as well. Started at 15-27 feet. Good accuracy even though I'm not a professional shot.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Congratulations. The primer hits remind me of a Glock primer hit.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Welcome aboard!! The magazines will get easier to load over time, be sure to take them apart and clean them. A very light coat of CLP, wiped clean will help out as well...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome aboard!! The magazines will get easier to load over time, be sure to take them apart and clean them. A very light coat of CLP, wiped clean will help out as well...
Thank you. Will try that. Anything different with the interior components of the magazine? It almost makes sense that rounds may be difficult to load at times because of the way they have to compress in the magazine and go by each other. I wonder if a luger round as compared to a non luger 9mm will react differently due to the straight vs. curvature of the shell?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts