SIG Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are these available?
My wife's hand fits almost perfectly on my P365X but we're considering a 365 380 for her and don't want her pinky hanging off. There is only about a 1/4" of grip below her hand on my X.
Given that there is a .6" difference in height between the two guns I'm thinking she'll do better with an extension.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Are these available?
My wife's hand fits almost perfectly on my P365X but we're considering a 365 380 for her and don't want her pinky hanging off. There is only about a 1/4" of grip below her hand on my X.
Given that there is a .6" difference in height between the two guns I'm thinking she'll do better with an extension.
l for one hate grip ext.
Get her AC XL GRIP MODULE

Attachments

·
Registered
223 Posts
The 365x380 comes with 2 x10 round mags. One will have a flat bottom, and the other will have the pinky ext. However- in the box comes an extra flat bottom and pinky ext. So basically it comes with 2 pinky ext's.
12 round mags are about $45 each.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have the NDZ 'short' extension base as well as the 'flat' - got both to see what was what.

The 'short' is nice, much better than the Sig OEM plastic extension however the 'flat' base leaves a gap at the front which is not so nice.

·
Registered
240 Posts
The 365x380 comes with 2 x10 round mags. One will have a flat bottom, and the other will have the pinky ext. However- in the box comes an extra flat bottom and pinky ext. So basically it comes with 2 pinky ext's.
12 round mags are about $45 each.
I have 2 P365-380s, and neither one came with extra floor plates. I'd like to replace both of my flat bottoms with the pinky extension, but as far as I can tell, you can't buy the SIG extensions. I might go with Armory Craft.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Perhaps they just started adding these?....I just looked on their sight. You can get the flat bottoms- but not the pinky ext!
Wonder why??? :unsure:

Yeah- looks like they are $15 ea at Armory Craft.

Off brand on ebay- $9 ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts