Registered
189 Posts
Crossbreed mini tuck for IWB at about 2:30
Sig holster for OWB at 3:00
Sticky holster for cargo short pockets

·
Registered
2 Posts
A Zip Slide from thewilderness.com. Most comfortable carrying device I have ever used. I forget that I have it on.

The link shows an S&W Shield but if you ask nicely, they will make a special one for the P365 like they did for me.

PS, I have zip slides for all of my guns, not just carry...i.e., G19, P226, XDM.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Guess I forgot to mention that my P365 has a manual safety. Dropping it into my pocket is NOT an issue!
So you're never going to put it in your pocket with the safety off and you're never going to accidently put your finger on the trigger in your pocket. Your ok then!(y)

·
Registered
...waiting for a P320 AXG in .45 ACP
104 Posts
Don't mean to side-bar/hijack this post, but does anyone have any suggestions for an AIWB holster for a new P365XL with a Holosun HS507K and a Streamlight TLR-6? Concealment Express comes to mind but theirs does not meet all of the requirements (yet...)

THX!

·
Registered
73 Posts
For those of you like me who have become addicted to these little things, how do you normally carry yours?

I have a hybrid IWB from Crossbreed that I use when wearing jeans, but when wearing cargo/hiking shorts, I just drop it in my right front pocket and go. In fact, I just leave it there until the shorts need washing, then it lives in another pair of shorts…

I thought about making a leather pocket holster for it since I used to make those and still have all of my supplies and leather, but just haven’t bothered so far.
I use Urban Carry G3 in the correct size for whichever pistol I carry. You’ll just need loose fitting pants. I normally buy a size or 2 up and use a good gun belt.

I find it to be the most concealable and comfortable holster. Plus when you sit down it rides your thigh and doesn’t point at any body parts like a lot of other holsters.

when I hike I use an M-Tac over the shoulder bag or a Fanny pack from “Don’t Tread On Me” holster company.

·
Registered
14 Posts
For those of you like me who have become addicted to these little things, how do you normally carry yours?

I have a hybrid IWB from Crossbreed that I use when wearing jeans, but when wearing cargo/hiking shorts, I just drop it in my right front pocket and go. In fact, I just leave it there until the shorts need washing, then it lives in another pair of shorts…

I thought about making a leather pocket holster for it since I used to make those and still have all of my supplies and leather, but just haven’t bothered so far.
I have the N82 Tactical hybrid IWB with retention, easily the most comfortable holster I have ever worn. Wear it all day and barely know it's there. I never use my pocket holster since getting this one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
OWB Versacarry Rough Rider. I have several holsters for my P365XL. Hybrid, Kydex etc, but this one is by far the most comfortable. Super tight fit and very concealable.

·
Registered
P365XL with Holosun 507K, P320C
16 Posts
XL with Holosun 507K AIWB in a Fierce Defender or 2:30-3 o’clock in Bravo Concealment. In winter, OWB in Bravo Concealment.

·
Registered
17 Posts

Sneaky Pete leather OWB when I wear a belt

·
Registered
58 Posts
+1 for the Alabama guy...molded to fit..no print, covered trigger...positive thumb activated extraction NEVER brings holster out with gun...very, very effective.

·
Registered
10 Posts
P365 with no manual safety. Usually in a Vedders LightTuck at 3:30 with a 10 round magazine with a pinky extension. But sometimes in a Vedders Pocket Locker with a 10 round flush magazine in my front pocket. No spare magazine.

I have a 365 XL I just took the Romeo 0 off of and went back to iron sights. Its too big for pocket carry for me, a regular P365 is really pushing the limits for that. I am going to get a kydex IWB holster for it, probably another LightTuck from Vedders but do not expect it to replace my P365 as my carry gun.

41 - 60 of 78 Posts