SIG Talk banner
21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
P365XL with an optic AWIB in a Blackpoint Tactical holster.

Reactions: fotog

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I use a Wright Leather Works pancake holster for weather that allows me an untucked shirt or jacket and a Mcklinitech appendix rig for summer time, alto do like it a lot more than I thought

·
Registered
15 Posts
For the P365XL I have a Sidecar 2.0 (AIWB) one light bearing holster, another without. For 4 o'clock IWB I have a Tier1C Echo and Blackarch Protos M. I usually carry appendix unless I'm wearing light/tight clothing and then it's 4 o'clock as I can conceal it much better in that position.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
How do I carry mine?

Centered...inside my tighty whiteys.

• Wow
Reactions: spredvan

·
Registered
298 Posts
3:00 position in an Amberide Kydex IWB; easy to clip on and off and really secure, even with sweats with just a drawstring.
Personal protective equipment Sleeve Auto part Electric blue Fashion accessory

It amazes me how this thing just disappears under a polo shirt.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Vedder Light-tuck 4:00 IWB. I also have a DeSantis Nemesis for pocket carry, but I don't do that very often.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Pocket in an Alabama holster.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
strong side front pocket in a Descants Superfly--either as a backup or as my primary weapon as attire dictates.

A holster covers the trigger. If the trigger is uncovered, it is not properly holstered. VERY few instances of a weapon accidentally discharging when holstered. Weapons discharging in a pocket, upholstered, are almost clichés. Holster that weapon!

·
Registered
316 Posts
XL w/ Romeo in a Southern Trapper Sea Witch (Sharkskin) @ 3:00 OWB. Awaiting my Milt Sparks SSII in Horsehide w/ Shark trim for summer IWB @ 3:00.

·
Registered
298 Posts
This might be a stupid question, but when you guys say "pocket carry" do you have pockets big enough to actually conceal your gun or do you have some sort of outer garment that covers it up.

I have a .25 Beretta that I can slip into a pants pocket and it just disappears, but my P365 is a bit too large for that.

Thanks!

·
Registered
172 Posts
This might be a stupid question, but when you guys say "pocket carry" do you have pockets big enough to actually conceal your gun or do you have some sort of outer garment that covers it up.

I have a .25 Beretta that I can slip into a pants pocket and it just disappears, but my P365 is a bit too large for that.

Thanks!
Cargo pants and shorts pockets work well.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Azula OWB and for around the house and general carry. Blackhawk no 3 pocket holster for motorcycle vest or coat pocket. Advantage kydex for IWB or if I have to put in a glove box, console, saddle bad etc.
Sleeve Safety glove Gesture Grey Headgear
Rectangle Wood Grey Creative arts Font
Rectangle Wood Line Font Sleeve

21 - 40 of 78 Posts