SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you like me who have become addicted to these little things, how do you normally carry yours?

I have a hybrid IWB from Crossbreed that I use when wearing jeans, but when wearing cargo/hiking shorts, I just drop it in my right front pocket and go. In fact, I just leave it there until the shorts need washing, then it lives in another pair of shorts…

I thought about making a leather pocket holster for it since I used to make those and still have all of my supplies and leather, but just haven’t bothered so far.

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guess I forgot to mention that my P365 has a manual safety. Dropping it into my pocket is NOT an issue!

Reactions: PilatusTurbo

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Pocket Holster or IWB Holster or Belt Holster. Never two at the same time :) But, sometimes 2 different on the same day.

·
Registered
318 Posts
A safety does not make it safe to carry without a holster. In a holster or unchambered. Simple as that.

I carried my XL appendix or 3 o’clock w/ a blackpoint tactical holster. But my wife just took it wind claimed it as her new carry gun. Usually carry full size pistols anyway.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Pocket carry in a Remora holster (see avatar) in the right front pocket of my shorts most of the year here in Florida. I have an OWB Winthrop pancake holster too, but I rarely carry the 365 OWB. If I carry OWB, it's usually with my 239 chambered in 357 Sig.

·
Registered
423 Posts
AIWB with a Vedder LightTuck and a MagTuck. If it's in my right front pocket it's with a Desantis Nemesis.

·
Registered
P365XL/P226
284 Posts
Either my P365 or XL are carried OWB at the 3-4 O'clock position normally. Though I have pocket carried both prior to getting a Ruger LCP Max.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
I use to carry appendix IWB in a Vedder LightTuck, but lately have been carrying OWB at 2:30, in a Muddy River Tactical leather pancake holster, which is canted forward 10 degrees. It doesn't print at all on me. However, that may have something to do with my 5' 10", 265 lb frame. 😂

OWB has been so much more comfortable for me. When I get in the truck, I pull my shirt up and slide it behind the holster to allow quick access if needed, and I re-cover when exiting.

Gun barrel Gun accessory Trigger Personal protective equipment Air gun

·
Registered
183 Posts
For those of you like me who have become addicted to these little things, how do you normally carry yours?

I have a hybrid IWB from Crossbreed that I use when wearing jeans, but when wearing cargo/hiking shorts, I just drop it in my right front pocket and go. In fact, I just leave it there until the shorts need washing, then it lives in another pair of shorts…

I thought about making a leather pocket holster for it since I used to make those and still have all of my supplies and leather, but just haven’t bothered so far.
IWB at 4:00. Concealment Express kydex.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts