SIG Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found a single clip hybrid holster they really like. I have found a lot of all kydex that work with the SC with rail but nearly as many hybrid. I am just concerned about the comfort of an all kydex holster. The other holsters I have had have all been 2 clip hybrids.

· Registered
482 Posts
I just ordered an "Atom" from Clinger Holsters that's 1 clip (a wide one) since it was on sale and is tuckable. $30 shipped. bought on Ebay, didn't see one on Clinger's site though I knew it existed. Several forum members have attested how much they like the clinger "Stingray", but it's not tuckable.

· Registered
604 Posts
I just ordered an "Atom" from Clinger Holsters that's 1 clip (a wide one) since it was on sale and is tuckable. $30 shipped. bought on Ebay, didn't see one on Clinger's site though I knew it existed. Several forum members have attested how much they like the clinger "Stingray", but it's not tuckable.
I was just going to buy an Atom for my SC and found that Clinger has discontinued :(

I emailed them and got the differences. $39.99 still seems like a good deal. I don't care for the name, but that's just me .... haha.

Trump Tuck
Full Sweat Shield
Soft Loop & Strut
Tuckable
Adjustable Ride Height
Adjustable Cant
Adjustable Belt Width
Atom
Mid Sweat Shield
Ambidextrous
Nylon Belt Clip
Tuckable

· Registered
535 Posts
I was just going to buy an Atom for my SC and found that Clinger has discontinued :(

I emailed them and got the differences. $39.99 still seems like a good deal. I don't care for the name, but that's just me .... haha.
Post #8
http://sigtalk.com/clinger-holsters/42667-comfort-holsters-supporting-vendor.html

Just for info, not trying to degrade clinger, I am 50/50 on them... not bad but not great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.