SIG Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Congrats First Shirt, those look awesome...What number sights are the front and rear? Like to see the tight grouping from the range...

·
Registered
547 Posts
those look Nice
I've not seen the x-rays in person..
Thanks for posting

Reactions: tawcat

·
Registered
218 Posts
Congrats. Now you can relax a little as its back. Go shoot some and enjoy. While you are at it-shoot some for me as I'm out of commission for awhile since 3/31 due to hand surgery.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Same. I was under the impression that the rear sights would be a little darker.

I think I want a blacked out rear sight and a bright front sight like the x-ray. Hmmmmm.
To look at them it does appear the rear sight is blacked out, I was surprised to see the photo too. I did not use a flash, so all the sights are picking up ambient light.

When I dry fired the rears didn't seem to light up. I dunno!

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have X-Rays on my Legion and the rear sight tritium viles are not as noticeable to the eye as they are in that pic.

On the X-Ray sights the rear sight looks almost completely black. You barely see two small dark round spots on the rear sight that reminds you that they are night sights. In complete darkness the front and rear sights are the same brightness just like siglight night sights.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Since I installed X-ray 3 front 8 and rear 8 about a month ago on my compact p320, I can't believe the difference. Sight picture is amazing and I will always use these sights unless sig comes up with something better. The siglite were better than most factory sights but the xray3 are top notch.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hey man were you able to get to the range and still keep factory POA/POI?

I have #8 and #8 on my 45 Compact and want to get some Xray sights on mine and maybe sell the Siglites it came with -

1 - 15 of 15 Posts