SIG Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit the range today with my P320 sub compact. Last range day was okay, still had issues with low and left. So having had installed the Grey Guns flat trigger, I decided to change out the spring as well.

What a big difference reducing the trigger pull made. Fired 162 rds. 150 were CCI Blazer 115gr FMJ. 12 were Sig Elite Performance V-Crown 124gr JHP. Majority of all rounds hit within a 4" diameter, shot at 10, 7 and 3 yards. The 3 yard target had the tightest group. The Sig ammo performed flawlessly.

Very happy with todays results, very confident to carry this piece as my EDC.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Gotta love the 320sc!!

Reactions: tawcat

·
Registered
282 Posts
How much did you reduce it by? I shoot my P320SC well and it's my new EDC in the SC heat, but it would be nice to maybe split the difference between stock and the SA pull of my trusty old P229.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How much did you reduce it by? I shoot my P320SC well and it's my new EDC in the SC heat, but it would be nice to maybe split the difference between stock and the SA pull of my trusty old P229.
I don't have a scale to tell for sure, but according to GG's video they show a couple of pounds difference in the pull. To me it was very very noticeable.

Shooting is an art and I don't gauge the accuracy of a piece by how many bulls I hit. My first intro to weapons was in the Corps in '64. Back then everything was based on bulls. Then when I joined the Army, we shot at silhouettes, makes perfect sense.

Anytime I shoot at a round bull type target and someone says you're shooting left or low or whatever, I place the target on their body and ask "what do you think?" That usually makes them go "hmmmm."

So for me the swapping out of the trigger and trigger spring improved my POA/POI ratio a lot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.