SIG Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I apologize if this has been posted before, but I have seen in a few threads that some forum members were asking about pinky extensions. I know of the Opsidian extensions and they have been posted. I found a few others and I really like the nxgentactical ones. Here is the website- https://www.nxgentactical.com/shop

Here are some pics (excuse the clarity, taken with my cell phone)

The other one I tried is this one on ebag-

One Sig Sauer P320 / P250 subcompact extended grip magazine baseplate 9 357 40 | eBay

I like the Nxgentactical better.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Thanks for the information. I just checked their website and they are out of stock on the V1. However, I was told to check the website on Wednesday. The next batch should arrive late today.

Reactions: Lane73

·
Registered
392 Posts
Thanks for the information! When I convert my compact/carry to subcompact mode I don't like the shorter grip so I've been using a 15rd mag with a grip extension. It makes it basically the same size as the compact, but the small grip and no rail makes it easier to conceal. I'd prefer a pinky extension over a 15 rd mag. (I think, heh).

·
Registered
368 Posts
Thanks for the information! When I convert my compact/carry to subcompact mode I don't like the shorter grip so I've been using a 15rd mag with a grip extension. It makes it basically the same size as the compact, but the small grip and no rail makes it easier to conceal. I'd prefer a pinky extension over a 15 rd mag. (I think, heh).
I didn't like the shorter grip either. I haven't bought an SC mag yet because of the pinky.

Do you guys think the SC mag with pinky would be easier to conceal?

I gave up trying to carry the above and opted for a Shield-- the pinky extension prints moreso than the flush mag (which my pinky fits similar to a 320 SC grip)

·
Registered
392 Posts
My pinky extension arrived a couple of days ago. It serves the purpose well, however, when installing it I had troubles getting it to click into place. I had to load the magazine with bullets to get it seated properly.
Of note, with the 12 rd. magazine, I'm having a hard time getting over the feeling of top heaviness. It feels better with the 15 rd. magazine with x-grip to me. Yeah, it's effectively a compact size pistol (I used the compact slide/barrel) in that configuration, but the frame is small and doesn't have the accessory rail, so it does conceal better than it does in compact (medium frame) mode.

·
Premium Member
1,216 Posts
I just installed two of the V2 types on my SC 12 round mags. Absolute perfection. Adds very little to the perceived length but feels great.

I use three combinations with my SC: a shortened compact grip to match SC slide length (15 rounds), an X-Grip extension on an SC grip with 15 round mags and now this new combination. The third feels the best to me with regard to overall balance and feel.

Pricey, but I am sold.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
I agree with the 15 round compact magazine and an X-Grip spacer. Here is a photo of mine.

Reactions: Scooter22

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone get a pinky extension that fits and works?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts