SIG Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I headed down to our local indoor range, after some testing on one target at 3 yards to get warmed up, then to 5 yards. My final target was at 7 yards as pictured here. I found the trigger of the P320 to be the best striker fired semi auto trigger I've ever used without naming the ones I have used. I was highly impressed with just how this subcompact handled compared to others used previously. I used to carry a G26/G27 as back up guns when I was an LEO, again the trigger on the P320 is awesome, and the results for the first trip to the range left me asking myself, what have I been missing all these years.

I do plan on buying other P320's :p

· Registered
11,371 Posts
Well I headed down to our local indoor range, after some testing on one target at 3 yards to get warmed up, then to 5 yards. My final target was at 7 yards as pictured here. I found the trigger of the P320 to be the best striker fired semi auto trigger I've ever used without naming the ones I have used. I was highly impressed with just how this subcompact handled compared to others used previously. I used to carry a G26/G27 as back up guns when I was an LEO, again the trigger on the P320 is awesome, and the results for the first trip to the range left me asking myself, what have I been missing all these years.

I do plan on buying other P320's :p

Nice groupings! Glad you are happy.

· Registered
1,749 Posts
Now looking at trigger faces, which is the best one :cool:
Big fan of the flat trigger. For me it's a great feel and consistency. Seems like it is a bit forgiving with not the best input at times.

I know I will likely be in the minority here but I have both gg flat pelt and the apex flat trigger and I actually prefer the apex over the gg trigger. The biggest reason is with the gg trigger, the reset is barely audible and for a edc trigger, for me, not what I would prefer. I also prefer the shape of the apex over the gg, but again, I'm in the minority. It does remove some creap but my first 320 has always had an outstanding trigger, it didn't have much. My newer 320 had a much heavier pull so the gg did improve that. Just my 2c

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.