SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like the title states, what options are out there? better yet, what are you guys using with red dots?

I have noticed T.REX arms does indeed have a P320C holster and you can add a optic cut, but i don't see any options for suppressor sights...

also, i found alex and ryan design make a holster directly for the RX....

Armordillo concealment x-fer works, and its universal (mounts to the weapon light)

·
Registered
129 Posts
I think at this point you might need to call and have one made to fit suppressor height sights. Other than that most holsters should be the same with or without a red dot. Try LAG tactical they have a quick turnaround and make a great holster for less than $100.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have the full size P320rx in that holster. You can see if they have a wide compact that is a shorter holster or get the one I have and cut it down to the length you need. Plastic holsters are easy to cut then just hit the edge with sandpaper to smooth it out and your good to go.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Holsters won't be a problem.

I have both IWB and OWB for my P320C.
It was easy to make a small cut to make room for the sight.

Now, all I have to find is a P320Rx in Compact.

Reactions: polymernt911

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Buy a Comp-Tac MTAC or Neutral .for a IWB . Sights will clear just fine and at most you may have to make a small notch in the kydex for the optic . I've used my wifes older M&P compact Neutral rig with wifes CORE with a trijicon rm5g on it when decideing if a double stack full size would conceal well on me .

·
Registered
251 Posts
sigfan320rx,
I am looking at this as an option for my P320 RX Full Size with suppressor height front sight. Is that what yours is? Safariland, OpticsPlanet told me that my 320 RX would not fit in this holster. Did you have to modify?
Thanks for any help!
Yes I have a P320rx with suppressor sights in that holster. I bought it off the shelf at Academy Sports and the gun fit perfectly with no modifications to the holster. I also have Springfield XDm holsters that fit the Sig Sauer P320 perfectly. My P320sc rides in the same holster as my XDm9 3.8

Forgot to add that my XDm9 5.25 fits in this holster just as good as the P320rx does.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I had a kydex holster made, fits perfectly and looks great.
I looked at Patriot Holsters and visited their website. I liked what I saw so I decided to order a holster and mag carrier from them. Before I did, I tried to contact them via email on numerous occasions to ask some questions and discuss some artwork I want on the holster. For whatever reason, I cannot get a response back so I am thinking they are out of business. Instead, I decided to order a holster from BlackPoint Tactical that will accommodate my P320RX Compact.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts