SIG Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching for a couple of weeks in Salt Lake for one. One shop has a couple at $749 but there is another shop that was selling them for $699. They sold out fast at $699 and have no idea when they will be back in stock.
I went into the local Cabelas and they had a few in stock with a price tag of $859. I asked the guy at the gun counter if they would match a price. He said that they would but the firearm had to be in stock. I explained that there was another shop that was selling for $699 but they were currently out of stock. He told me that they would not match that price. I told him that I had a hard time paying $150 more than the other store and asked him to check with the manager to see if there was anything they could do. After about 5 minutes, he came back shaking his head and said "my manager said that we would sell it for $699".
Looking forward to getting it to the range tomorrow!

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Great buy BGolden. It never hurts to ask, right? You are going to love the 320c. It's a great gun.. simply great. And the Romeo1 makes it a great deal of fun to shoot. Congrats man, you did good! Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TY! Bought an MPX a few months ago. Found this forum and it has cost me some $$ for sure. P229, P938, P320 and now P320 RX in the last 8 weeks. information and knowledge here has been very helpful.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
We are all Sig addicts here lol. You are in good company. The more I read here the more I want. The only good thing is that so far I only want one of each. :) Glad you joined in the fun and congrats on your growing Sig collection. Most impressive!

·
Registered
115 Posts
It's too late...

It appears as though...

You have the Signess!

·
Premium Member
7,598 Posts
very nice, congrats

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Awesome! That is a great deal. I thought my $749 was good. Well done you will enjoy it!

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Man ... you will never know unless you ask. Great deal you found there, enjoy the RX!
Shoot, that's the truth! I tend to hem-haw around complaining about the high cost of guns on sale for a good 30 minutes to just see if they will "find" a bit better discount.

Has worked enough for me to keep doing it.

LOL

·
Registered
763 Posts
Nice price, congratulations, enjoy the new gun!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts