SIG Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you put it??

Mine is just the right length to sit ON the takedown lever. Feels kinda awkward. :confused:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Everyone is different. Some lay their thumb alongside the slide, others have it up in the air. I have mine against my Gas Pedal.

·
Registered
.357 sig
306 Posts
My thumb wanted to sit on the mag release with a Wilson Combat grip. I’ve trained myself to lower it to the top of my middle finger.

·
Registered
316 Posts
My left thumb sits on my Gas Pedal, however, my right thumb loves to ride the slide release and I constantly have to remind myself to move it to the correct position...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
720 Posts
Mine is in the air.

I don't want my left thumb pressing down/forward/to-the-right on the slide or anything attached directly to it. Unless I can consistently press with the same amount of pressure for each shot (including quick follow-up shots most importantly), I will probably get different accuracy results.

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
9,061 Posts
I replaced the stock takedown lever with the GoGun's Gas Pedal. My left thumb rests on the Gas Pedal and has significantly improved my accuracy by reducing muzzle flip. It also gives me a consistent grip every time I draw from my holster.

Reactions: gp320

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm right handed with medium size hands... p320 X-Carry with Wilson Combat grip module and Armory Craft Sport takedown lever.

my left thumb rides the takedown trying to apply moderate inward and downward pressure at all times.

My right thumb sits over the base of the left thumb applying squeeze pressure.

Every part of my two hands EXCEPT FOR THE TRIGGER FINGER is applying inward pressure on the grip. I'm not a 60/40 pressure guy.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I replaced the stock takedown lever with the GoGun's Gas Pedal. My left thumb rests on the Gas Pedal and has significantly improved my accuracy by reducing muzzle flip. It also gives me a consistent grip every time I draw from my holster.

Never been a fan of that desert color, but on the x compact, it is beautiful!

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
9,061 Posts
Never been a fan of that desert color, but on the x compact, it is beautiful!
Thanks. The color is actually called burnt bronze and I am really glad I selected it. Omaha Outdoors did the cerakote on my P320 X-Compact.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts