SIG Talk banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to share my experience with a new P320c in .40 that I got last week. The date on the box was January 18, 2017. The pistol had a very distinct double click trigger out of the box. I dry fired it for around 10 minutes the first night, and had issues with the trigger not resetting along with the double click. It seemed to be worse with an empty magazine, so I dry fired it without a magazine. I turned the gun upside down so I could see what the trigger bar spring was doing. When I got a double click, there was a big difference in the amount of spring movement. I pulled the fcu out of the grip, which was way more difficult than the other P320's I've had. It seemed like the grip module tolerance may have been off, because of how tight it was holding the fcu. So I used some Slip 2000 on the trigger bar, and the entire outside of the fcu so I could get it back in the grip module. I then dry fired it about 20 times with no double click or reset problem. The next day I put 150 rounds through it with no issues. I cleaned it and dry fired it tonight, and no longer have the double click or reset problem. I know the double click has been talked about a lot and is not really considered a problem. But if anyone is annoyed with it try lubing the fcu a little, maybe it will help.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts