SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from the Peoples Republic of New Jersey. I was looking on the SIG webpage at the P320. I have a P250 and love it and i saw that the frames are interchangeable which really intrigues me. I have it .40 with the .357 barrel and would get the P320 in 9mm. i would be able to make the 320 a .40 or .357 and vise versa. just bought a P229. I have 1 permit left and think I want the P320 or the XD MOD 2. Yea i said permit read the first line of this post nuff said. It stinks and also I bought the P229 2-14-2017 so i need to wait 30 days. Yea another perk from New Jerkastan:mad: I am originally from Pennsylvania but, work brought me here can't wait to get back to the land of the free. Any feedback on the 320 is appreciated. thanks in advance.

· Registered
198 Posts
The P320 is a great choice for you. Not only is it a fantastic gun but with your limited permits and the P250 you already have, your choices with barrels, slides and grip modules would give you mucho expansion possibilities with just two fire control units.

· Registered
5,696 Posts
Welcome from your old home, PA.

I just picked up a P320 myself and an very impressed with the entire gun especially the trigger. I haven't tried the new XD's trigger but I doubt it beats the Sig so that would be my vote.

· Registered
130 Posts
Welcome from MI, definitely a great gun to own when you're limited like that. You can have multiple size and caliber guns with the same FCU. The trigger is amazing for factory and the gun shoots great. My shield has been on the sidelines since my LAG tactical holster showed up.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

· Registered
482 Posts
Welcome from TN!

· Registered
88 Posts
I lived in Morris County. It's another world down here compared to NJ. I've been here six years and do not regret one minute of it. The only thing I miss is the Jersey shore. But the coast here is also nice.
Currently in Morris County..... Rockaway

Visit Raleigh few times a year.... Sister and Nieces are there...

But when I move.... West Coast of Florida is where I am looking

· Registered
1,139 Posts
Welcome from another commie state on the opposite coast.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.