SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasn’t aware this existed and I’m well into the Signess. This could be a carry replacement for my usual Glock 31 if it’s the same general size.

I’ve heard it’s smooth shooting for a 10mm but I’m wary of getting a Sig product before its first birthday and not a lot of options for magazines yet.

Any of you own one and if so, how is the reliability? I’m confident my Glock and my P-Series will go bang every time. How’s this new kid on the block in your estimation?

· Registered
1,331 Posts
I have one and really like it. Have around 500 rds thru it. Had one glitch with one cheap ammo (Aguila) but got that worked out. I wouldn't carry mine though. Bigger than I want for concealed carry. Woods gun.

You should know some have had problems with mags nor feeding properly, so do your homework.

Did I mention that I really like mine?

· Registered
4,438 Posts

(and this should be moved out of the X/Mastershop sub-forum to the P320 forum)

· Registered
44 Posts
I have one and really like it. Have around 500 rds thru it. Had one glitch with one cheap ammo (Aguila) but got that worked out. I wouldn't carry mine though. Bigger than I want for concealed carry. Woods gun.

You should know some have had problems with mags nor feeding properly, so do your homework.

Did I mention that I really like mine?
This is exactly what I was thinking of using it for. Camping n such.

How is the modularity on it? I know I could probably research this but I want to ask a current owner first.

· Registered
388 Posts
I too, like mine. No ammo issues in mine, but I shoot reloads. It points and shoots great, manages recoil very well, and is perfect as a camp gun. Regarding modularity, it's the same as any P320.

· Registered
921 Posts
I handled one at the shop. It is a bit of top-heavy for me . I love my X5 legion and I hope that Sig will make a heavy grip like X5 legion grip for it soon. For now I stick with my P220 10mm .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
388 Posts
I jumped in and commented too quickly: I understood the standard 9/40/357 was compatible with 10/45, but not backwards compatible. I will verify this with an x-change kit.
This is not true. It’s compatible with .45ACP P320 parts but not standard 9/40/357. The FCU’s are different size.

Yes it's front-nose heavy, BUT this helps significantly mitigate recoil. The shooting experience is difficult to put into words.
I handled one at the shop. It is a bit of top-heavy for me . I love my X5 legion and I hope that Sig will make a heavy grip like X5 legion grip for it soon. For now I stick with my P220 10mm .

· Registered
1 Posts
I wasn’t aware this existed and I’m well into the Signess. This could be a carry replacement for my usual Glock 31 if it’s the same general size.

I’ve heard it’s smooth shooting for a 10mm but I’m wary of getting a Sig product before its first birthday and not a lot of options for magazines yet.

Any of you own one and if so, how is the reliability? I’m confident my Glock and my P-Series will go bang every time. How’s this new kid on the block in your estimation?

I have around 500 rounds of Sig 180 gr HP through mine. I like it a lot! No problems at all until yesterday when I got it out of the gun safe to go shoot. It had sat in there for a couple of months. I had both mags fully loaded. The bullets basically just fell out! Obviously the follower was stuck not putting any pressure on the ammo. I took the mags apart and cleaned them with some dry lube. I have never seen mags that dirty. I mean black crud just poured out of them. Cleaned them up, let them dry and put them back together and loaded them up. Seems to have fixed the problem. I took one bullet out at a time all the way down to having only 4 rounds left in the mags and shook the mags as hard as I could trying to get the others to fall out. Nothing happened. Going to go shoot it today. I’ll let y’all know.

· Registered
89 Posts
I have around 500 rounds of Sig 180 gr HP through mine.
Were those all trouble-free, no malfunctions?
No problems at all until yesterday when I got it out of the gun safe to go shoot. It had sat in there for a couple of months. I had both mags fully loaded. The bullets basically just fell out! Obviously the follower was stuck not putting any pressure on the ammo. I took the mags apart and cleaned them with some dry lube. I have never seen mags that dirty. I mean black crud just poured out of them.
From both mags. I won't assume, but what was the black crud like? Poured, so presumably fairly dry - metallic, plastic? Good job getting back up and running. Hoping for a trouble-free hundred thou!

· 🎖USMC Veteran
1,645 Posts
That’s not true either. The two systems are incompatible, period. Different size FCU’s, grips, slides, mags, everything.
Actually the fcu's are cross compatible if you have a 9/40/357 fcu and want to shoot 10 or 45 you need to swap out the takedown safety lever. Once you do that your fcu is interchangeable between 9/40/357 and 10/45 just like the P250 was

1 - 20 of 22 Posts