SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

p320 XFull trigger assembly removal

3K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  DirectDrive 
#1 ·
Hi everyone!
I have a p320 XFull and have been having a heck of a time trying to remove the fire control assembly to do a thorough cleaning of the gun. I don't seem to be able to move the fire control assembly forward as the manual indicates I need to. Any tips on how to do that so I can then pull up on the receiver rails and remove the assembly?
Thanks!

#2 ·
My 320's were really stiff at first but got easier over time. The best tool I bought to remove the FCU was the Sig Armor tool from the Sig Armorer. Cost about $40 but well worth the money.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

#3 ·
Hi everyone!

I have a p320 XFull and have been having a heck of a time trying to remove the fire control assembly to do a thorough cleaning of the gun. I don't seem to be able to move the fire control assembly forward as the manual indicates I need to. Any tips on how to do that so I can then pull up on the receiver rails and remove the assembly?

Thanks!
The front lifts up, before you can move it forward. And of course the takedown lever has to be removed.

#5 ·
Hi everyone!
Thanks!

Wilson Combat has a youtube video to show how to remove and install FCU

:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.