SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

P320 Xcompact MOS adapter plate?

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  snuf 
#1 ·
Greetings!

Is anyone aware of any business that is making P320 Xcompact compatible optic base plate adapters for either the Vortex Viper/Venom or the Holosun optics? I currently have 2 optics (Vortex and a Holosun), and would like to mount one on the P320 Xcompact without having to buy a RomeoOnePro!

As always, thanks in advance for your help!

#2 ·
You can check with Bobro Engineering. I purchased a adapter plate for my 320 X-Compact from them because I wanted to install a Holosun 507C. The reason I went with a Bobro was that the adapter plate come's with a built in rear sight. There are other companies that also make adapter plates but I wanted to get a plate with a rear sight on it instead of having to order the plate then order a separate rear sight or a whole set of sights.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.