SIG Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the bad luck I've experienced in my life, good fortune has finally smiled on this old man. I recently leaped at the opportunity to purchase a gently used Sig P320 X5. This gun had 300 rounds through it and looked brand new. It had been to Robert Burke who performed the same magic that he performed on Max Mitchel's 320. I basically paid retail and full price for the enhancements performed by the Sig master Burke. Friends, I got what I paid for. This gun is "all of that" I'm simply amazed at how smooth this gun shoots. It's perfection in my hand. The guy on the lane next to me at the range came over while I was reloading and said he just stopped shooting and was watching me. I told him it was the first time with the gun... I might get better :) Target has 20 rounds each at ten yards.

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice shooting! I think SIG did a great job with the X-5. Ergos and balance are very good. Love shooting mine!

Enjoy the new pistol.
I totally agree. It is just right.. at least for me. It has a very natural feel to it.
And seems to get back on target by itself. Love it so far. It makes a bad shooter like me almost decent. Can't wait for my next range opportunity.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.