SIG Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About to pick up my new X5 on Thursday and was curious if the Trigger Control Group and 5" Slide would fit on a typical P320 Compact Frame? I know it would be clunky and balance a little off, but curious if that level of modularity exists?

Hadn't found anyone who had done that yet, so just curious.....
Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Im looking like crazy to find an X5 frame for sale, and people are thinking about using the standard 320 frames on the x5?!

This is promising, maybe I will be able to find an x5 frame!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Here ya go. Would have bought it myself except for the asking price
Sig Sauer P320 X5 Grip Module Full Size
The same seller had another one up for sale this past weekend. I purchased that one for $225 shipped including magwell and match weight. I thought $225 was at least not unreasonable for everything, but I live in a state where I can't just purchase one of these, so i took it as an opportunity cost.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I offered him $650 for it and he instantly declined (which I thought was a pretty reasonable offer). Someone's trying to double up.
strictly curiosity I have no interest in buying one, but is it just the slide, or barrel, guide rod, sights?

·
Registered
761 Posts
Full upper/slide assembly.
ahhh, ok, $650 is a lot, but not out of you mind. :D Still don't get the $1200 though, I paid $875 for the whole gun, and I'm getting all knids of emails that they are in stock. With you at $650, somebody else, here wants, a grip module, I'd take the FCU if it was cheap enough. 21 round mags would probably sell pretty easy. hmmm

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.