SIG Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
There are MANY TALO distributors. You will be able to get them. Well, not sure about Canada, but ... :p

·
Registered
292 Posts
Does anyone know what it means when the website says "TALO Exclusive"

Is that the only place I can order one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fellow Canadian here. I would pre-order the gun through MD Charlton. I have had some luck in the past year with SIG US distributor-exclusive guns. You will need the item number, which in this case is 320F-9-VTAC. You will likely need to stay on your local dealer in order to secure one.

Good luck!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fellow Canadian here. I would pre-order the gun through MD Charlton. I have had some luck in the past year with SIG US distributor-exclusive guns. You will need the item number, which in this case is 320F-9-VTAC. You will likely need to stay on your local dealer in order to secure one.

Good luck!

Thanks bud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Does anyone know what it means when the website says "TALO Exclusive"
What I understand of it is this: There are a number of distributors that distribute products in the guns/ammo category. Some of them are huge, like Talo, and get special deals. Some of the dealers themselves are so big, like a Cabela's, that they get special deals (see the chrome slide P320 RXs).

All you need is a dealer that can order from TALO.

My LGS orders from all sorts of distributors, including TALO.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.