SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
Please update the thread with pics and a link to your article/review when you can. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
When is the VTac P320 going to be available?? Are both the 9mm and 40SW be available at the sametime or are they going to stagnate the release? There is going to be two types of P320 VTacs a FDE and Black correct?

What is the price point going to be?

·
Registered
765 Posts
When is the VTac P320 going to be available?? Are both the 9mm and 40SW be available at the sametime or are they going to stagnate the release? There is going to be two types of P320 VTacs a FDE and Black correct?

It was my understanding that they were only in 9mm and only in FDE (slide only). The FDE seems to be VTAC's signature given their M&P version was all FDE, including the mag baseplates. As for availability, the SHOTSHOW talk was middle of March, but I thought I heard there was a slip into April/May timeframe.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Placed an order with the Custom Shop the first of the week. Asked the question as to when the VTac or X5 would be available "looks like they might start shipping in June" was the answer.

·
Registered
32 Posts

My understanding is that the VTAC is only available in 9mm. FDE and Black were the options that Kyle Lamb had mentioned in one of the Shot Show youtube videos.

MSRP on the V-Tac is $918.

I call Sig once a week for an update and for the last 3 - 4 weeks it has been the same. Late Spring/ Early Summer. One Customer Service rep even told me July.

So at the Shot Show they talked about late Feb- Late March. We are already here, and all the videos and discussions about the VTAC or any X Series Polymer Pistol talked about how you can get on SigSauer.com to find out more information on the pistols. Well the only thing you can do is go to their website and look under Support>Download Catalog. The X Series are there, maybe page 10?

No release dates, very vague on descriptions. They do give part numbers but a google search ends up empty with anyone having any information.

I've been holding off buying a Springfield because of this pistol, but their promo for the 4 free mags, holster, and mag carrier ends June 30th.

If they don't get their butts moving, they are going to be losing my purchase, at least for a while until I can convince the Fiance that I should probably get another handgun.

·
Registered
13 Posts
My understanding is that the VTAC is only available in 9mm. FDE and Black were the options that Kyle Lamb had mentioned in one of the Shot Show youtube videos.

MSRP on the V-Tac is $918.

I call Sig once a week for an update and for the last 3 - 4 weeks it has been the same. Late Spring/ Early Summer. One Customer Service rep even told me July.

So at the Shot Show they talked about late Feb- Late March. We are already here, and all the videos and discussions about the VTAC or any X Series Polymer Pistol talked about how you can get on SigSauer.com to find out more information on the pistols. Well the only thing you can do is go to their website and look under Support>Download Catalog. The X Series are there, maybe page 10?

No release dates, very vague on descriptions. They do give part numbers but a google search ends up empty with anyone having any information.

I've been holding off buying a Springfield because of this pistol, but their promo for the 4 free mags, holster, and mag carrier ends June 30th.

If they don't get their butts moving, they are going to be losing my purchase, at least for a while until I can convince the Fiance that I should probably get another handgun.
You'll have to be patient with them, the MHS announcement caught them off guard, and production is going to be tough for awhile.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.